Friday, November 14, 2008

The New Garmin NUVI 750 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Look to be another new product out just in time for holiday shopping. I personally don't think anything can come out right now that will make consumer confidence go through the roof, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. I just don't think anyone should lose their job over it, if it is not a popular as they thought. Because it has nothing to do with the product itself, usually.

New from Garmin is the Garmin NUVI 750 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator. With many new features there’s a lot going on with this navigation system. Here’s a closer look…

The Garmin NUVI 750 features a multi-destination routing system that comes in really handy when you have multiple stops. Instead of having to set each one individually, you simply key in all your stops at one time.

Another nice feature here is the “Where Am I?” and “Where’s My Car?” functions. Now you can instantly tap the screen and find your exact coordinates. It can also help you find your car in a crowded parking lot a stadium, mall, etc, because it automatically marks the location when the navigator was last removed from its mount. A handy feature for many people.

Another aspect of the NUVI 750 we liked is in how bright the screen is. Regardless of sunlight conditions, the unit automatically adjusts, making it easy to read on the big 4.3 inch screen.

What are others saying about this Garmin model? Here’s a sample:

“I did my research and decided on the Garmin Nuvi 750. I was going to Salem, Mass. and was it ever a lifesaver. The streets are laid out very differently there from what I am used to and the garmin got me everywhere and back to the motel, even when I didn’t follow directions. He would re-calculate and we had fun. For the first time I wasn’t afraid of getting lost in a strange place. This boosted my confidence and off I went. Won’t be without it again.”
Actual customer review on Amazon.com

No comments: