Thursday, November 13, 2008

Death Knight Builds

I have never found WOW the interesting, But then again I have never played it either. All my friends play it all the time and it is hard for the to get any fresh air because of it. But I have my own vices so I can't fault them for that.

A WoW Death Knight Guide will be released in time for the launch of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Information about the Death Knight guide is already available at http://www.killerguides.com/guides/wow/guide/world-of-warcraft/death-knight

The Death Knight is the first hero class in World of Warcraft that is unlockable by everyone: both Horde and Alliance. The condition to unlock this hero is simple and yet difficult at the same time. To be converted into a Death Knight, your hero must be level 55 or higher. There are no restrictions for choosing a race as the Death Knight is, in theory, reincarnated from any corpse. The Death Knight starts out with a variety of spells and abilities to choose from.

No comments: