Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JVC GR-D850 Camcorder

I personally like Canon Cameras better myself. I use them for work and for personal. But I do admit that I usually don't do the research needed to make a smart decision. But this JVC camcorder is nice.

JVC usually have some of the best models available. Takes this JVC GR-D850 Camcorder,can have up to 800x thanks to the digital zoom.

The battery will run for 115 minutes worth of recording. 3D NR that the camera has, helps to reduce noise by up to 30 percent in low light. The JVC GR-D850 Camcorder has a 2.7-inch LCD monitor, making it very easy to see what you are recording.

Some of the features include, Super High-Band Processor, Digital Effects and Scene Transitions, Web-Camera Function via IEEE 1394, and much more. The JVC GR-D850 Camcorder. The camcorder costs $129.99 right now, but with the market the way it is right now I can see this price falling even more in the coming months.

No comments: